Skip to content
Look for a subject that actually interests you.
Find a topic.
Explore the subject.
- Whilst you explore the topic, narrow or broaden your target while focusing on something that gives the most results that are promising.
- Do not choose a massive subject if you need to submit at least 25 pages if you have to write a 3 page long paper, and broaden your topic sufficiently.
- Consult with your class instructor (along with your classmates) concerning the topic.
- Find primary and sources that are secondary the library.
- Read and critically analyse them.
- Make notes.
- Compile surveys, collect data, gather materials for quantitative analysis (if these are good techniques to investigate the topic more deeply).